Greenwood Avenue, Walkergate Surgery, Minstergate &
Cottingham Medical Centre
Patients on long-term medication and approved by their doctor for repeat prescriptions can order in the following ways:
- In person - hand your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- By telephone - 24 hour answerphone service on 01482 335131.
- By email - to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration or go to https://SystmOnline.tpp-uk.com/Login?Practiceld=B81622 (you will need to ask the receptionist to print your personal log in details first - next time your at the surgery, just ask - it only takes a minute)
- Via pharmacy sent electronically - speak to your pharmacist to sign up for this service and then we will send your prescription electronically direct to the pharmacy for you to collect from there
Please remember, if you are going away on holiday make sure you have an adequate supply of any regular medication in their original labelled containers.
The surgery offers a dispensing service for those patients living more than one mile, as the crow flies, from the chemist nearest to you, not necessarily one you may use. These boundaries are set by the government and are out of our control.
Electronic Prescription Service
It’s EASY, SAFE, CONFIDENTIAL and FREE
Sign up at your local pharmacy and all your prescriptions will go directly to them electronically* straight from our system, so you can go straight to the pharmacy to collect. We can send them electronically to any pharmacy who is participating, they will have a sign in their window or ask them, so if you work in Hull, Bridlington or York etc and would like to collect your prescription from a pharmacy there, just pop in and sign up with them.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.